Data Elements: ucUserControlProjects2017.aspx
Back To Projects
Corstone completed construction of the Keller House in Bremerton, WA. The project consisted of a new 16-bed facility for people with mental disabilities. The 16,225 square foot facility includes a basement and two floors that provide on-campus residential / stabilization facilities and services for Kitsap Mental Health. The new facility also provides much needed program space, including group meeting rooms and a large training room for use by KMHS and its community partners.
The Keller House project includes a variety of grant funding resources, including:
- Kitsap County Community Development Block Grant
- City of Bremerton Community Development Block Grant
- Kitsap Regional Coordinating Council Affordable Housing for All Grant
- Kitsap Regional Coordinating Council Homesless for All Grant
- Washington State Dept. of Commerce - Building Communities Fund
- HRSA federal funding
- HUD federal funding
The project requirements included Davis-Bacon prevailing wage, Section 3 hiring, and HUD. Corstone was responsible for complying with these requirements and coordinating the associated paperwork.